Is this position still open? What is the salary? Any key skills the client is interested in?
Director of Sales and Business Development - Staffing
Jobhuk posted about 5 years ago
FullTime | Austin, TX
Jobhuk is a unique self service platform serving as a "Crowdsourced Recruitment MarketPlace" which was created to change the rules of doing business in the staffing industry. We are on a mission to automate the business of staffing and recruitment, bringing it completely online and creating a web-based B2B marketplace for the industry. We are an early stage startup that is growing our team, our services and customer base for the vast $120B+ industry in United States alone. Our scalability is not just on the application but we are easily extendable globally.
We are looking for a Director of Business Development who has a desire to grow with our early stage company. This is a true sales position with the sole purpose of networking, establishing relationships via calls and emails, meeting with potential clients, attending events, and closing customers. You will be evaluated based on meeting sales goals. Please note this is not a management position. This position will require that you either be onsite or meeting with clients (not a remote job).
The ideal candidate has experience in selling staffing and recruitment services to clients who are IT and technology focused. Your existing relationships are critical and will be essential to launching your sales pipeline and getting customers onboard quickly.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
• Sales & Business Development for Jobhuk with companies who are in need of recruitment services
• Conduct live product demonstrations over the phone, via webinar and face to face
• Prospect revenue opportunities and build a pipeline
• Develop account relationships and close sales quickly
• Build Metrics and KPI's to measure sales performance
WHAT YOU BRING:
• Must have experience in sales and business development
• Must have experience in HR, Recruitment and Staffing industry
• Track record selling to clients in IT and Tech domain a big plus
• Aggressive, "hunter mentality" and results-oriented mindset
• Persuasive presentation abilities
• Has an out-going, dynamic personality and a door knocker
• Is metrics-oriented, organized and has a need to win
• Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal skills
• Having experience with at least one startup (min of 2 years) a plus
WHAT YOU GET:
• Full-Time Compensation Salary + Commission
• Health insurance allowance
• Phone allowance
• Potential to receive equity if successful in this position
• Pool + 24x7 onsite gym. The only membership fee is working at an awesome company. Work. Out. NOW!
• The best office space in Austin, TX. 360° views of downtown Austin
• 24x7 Stocked Kitchen + Free Lunch, Beer, Vodka, Etc. (Etc == Unlimited Redbull.) Also...
there's the two-tap commercial beer keg usually stocked with local Austin brews, Lunch at
awesome ATX foodie joints (we'll take the Pepsi challenge with those SF restaurants), a fully stocked kitchen less than 100 yards from your desk, and a selection of local vodka.
is this still open?