Is this position still available?
Audio Visual Technician
Tier Pm Av/It Workforce Solutions posted about 4 years ago
FullTime | Staffing Agency | Philadelphia, PA, United States
- At least 1-2 years of Audio Visual Technician Experience
- Experience with Crestron
- Experience with Polycom and Video Conferencing
- Able to troubleshoot and fix AV equipment
Do you enjoy helping customers with their end to end Audio Visual installations and service needs? Are you a pro at installing, troubleshooting and servicing audio, video, control systems and everything in between?
If you answered Yes! to the above questions, read on, this opportunity may be for you!
Our client, a leading provider of Audio Visual solutions and services to corporate, education and government customers, is looking for experienced Audio Visual Field Service Technicians in the Philadelphia, PA area.
The ideal candidate will have 2-3 years of recent AV customer service, support, install and troubleshooting experience on a diverse range of audio, video, connectivity (cabling) and control system devices
Industry certifications are a plus! (Polycom / AMX / Crestron / NEC / Bi-AMP / etc)
- Responsible for the re-installation, troubleshooting and maintenance of electronic communication systems, including but not limited to, Pro-AV, Pro Sound, Paging, Intercom, Security/Access Control, CCTV, and Video-Conferencing.
- Assisting installation teams with the final hookup or electronic equipment during new installs at customer sites
- Tests and documents readings for customer's systems
- The technician is responsible for communicating system performance to the customer.
- Troubleshoots and repairs electronic components
- Responsible for handling on-call duties on a regular scheduled basis
- Trains and instructs the customer on the proper use of the equipment
- Responsible for reading and interpreting wiring diagrams, schematics, and blueprints
- Responsible for operation of the following test equipment: Volt Meter, Ohm Meter, Oscilloscope, Spectrum Analyzer, Multi-meter, and Impedance Meter
- Assists with preventive maintenance of customer equipment
- Responsible for accurate tracking on time sheets, service/installation tickets and inventory items.
- Full compliance with company's and customer's safety program
- Research and obtain information on service contract opportunities
Required Experience and Skills:
- At least 2-3 years of field Audio Visual support technician experience responding to customer's service related issues promptly including AV system installation, configuration, troubleshooting and repair.
- 2-3 years working knowledge of audio, video, control and communications systems is required.
- 2-3 years of experience installing, supporting and repairing Audio-Video Presentation, Pro Sound, Paging, Intercom, Security/Access Control, CCTV, and Video-Conferencing.
- Knowledge and experience in the IT network communications a plus.
- Audio, video conferencing, or control equipment manufacturer certifications a plus (Polycom / AMX / Crestron / NEC / Bi-AMP / etc)
- Must have experience using test equipment such as Volt Meter, Ohm Meter, Oscilloscope, Spectrum Analyzer, Multi-meter, and Impedance Meter
- Must have experience reading and interpreting wiring diagrams, schematics, and blueprints
- Must be able to read and effectively interpret general business documentation.
- Valid and current driver?s license.
Education and Certifications:
- Must possess a two-year electronics degree or equivalent combination of education and related field experience.
- CTS and/or any other AV Industry certifications desired not required.
Just would like to know if the job is still open. What would be the salary?