I have a contact that is interested in the Data Entry position at Maye Construction. Can you please verify if this position is still available? Also, may I get your contact info (Business Address, Phone, Hiring Manager Contact, etc.).
- Prepares source data for computer entry by compiling and sorting information; establishing entry priorities.
- Processes customer and account source documents by reviewing data for deficiencies; resolving discrepancies by using standard procedures or returning incomplete documents to the team leader for resolution.
- Enters customer and account data by inputting alphabetic and numeric information on keyboard or optical scanner according to screen format.
- Maintains data entry requirements by following data program techniques and procedures.
- Verifies entered customer and account data by reviewing, correcting, deleting, or reentering data; combining data from both systems when account information is incomplete; purging files to eliminate duplication of data.
- Tests customer and account system changes and upgrades by inputting new data; reviewing output.
- Secures information by completing data base backups.
- Maintains operations by following policies and procedures; reporting needed changes.
- Maintains customer confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
I can see the description and position summary but I'd like to know what are the expected requirements? What educational background are you looking for? Years of experience? Is this more of and IT position or more operations focused?
You input would be very helpful in sourcing the right candidates and is much appreciated.
Is this position still open?