we are looking Lead SSAS Developer/SSAS Architect for a Fort Lauderdale client. This is a 6 month contract position. Please see full description below and see if you have anyone available. Candidate must be able to do phone/video interview and be able to relocate to Fort Lauderdale, FL.
The ideal candidate will have strong experience in the design of SSAS solution and hands on SSAS development experience. The candidate should be able to come up with the Cube design independently and upon its approval should be able to build independently.
In addition to the below job description, the client is looking for:
- Experience building complex SSAS OLAP cubes at last role
- Experience building large cubes dimensions 30 by 40 - 50
- Experience w/ SQL Server 2012 w/ the above will be a slam dunk
The primary role is to provide technical analysis, design and build of SSAS solution utilizing MS SQL Server 2012.
- Analyze Business Requirements and translate those into a scalable SSAS design by utilizing best design methodologies.
- Build and deliver SSAS cubes of high complexity to fulfill all the business requirements.
- Analyze and validate data to ensure business requirements are satisfied
- Deployment and support of defined technical solutions.
- Communicate accurate and timely project status, issues, risks and scope changes to the Tech Lead
- Adhere to coding standards, best practices, and contribute to the improvement of these best practices
10+ years of total experience with at least 5 years of SSAS Design and development experience to include the following:
- Very good Experience in SSAS Cube design
- Hands on experience in developing SSAS cubes of medium to high levels of complexity in SQL server 2008/2012 in all the areas.
- Proven track record in delivering complex SSAS solutions on time
- Proficiency in MS SQL 2012/2008 R2
- Experience in Data Testing
- Good in technical documentation
- SSIS Design and development
Contact : 972-497-2508
Techstar Group Inc.