Pristine posted over 4 years ago
FullTime | Staffing Agency | Austin, TX
Who are we? Pristine is a venture-backed startup that's raised over $5M that's based out of downtown Austin, TX. We're reshaping the future of blue collar work - starting in healthcare - through Google Glass and other smart glasses. Pristine is led by a team of executives and board members with deep experience in health IT, medical devices, enterprise technology, operations, marketing, and sales. Coupled with the ethos and innovative spirit of a technology start-up, we've produced a game-changing product that's changing the world, one pair of eyes at a time. We're looking for a developer operations engineer who can maintain our AWS infrastructure and built out advanced monitoring and data collection systems to facilitate client success.
SKILLS YOU'LL NEED TO SUCCEED:
- Proven ability to build large, reliable, scalable infrastructure -- you've directly contributed to scaling a highly-trafficked website or web application
- Experience working with Amazon Web Services (AWS): VPCs, EC2, S3, Route53 - from the web interface as well as scripting languages.
- Extensive knowledge of Linux (we use CentOS) and 5+ years of system administrator experience
- SQL and non-relational databases such as MongoDB
- Nginx, Redis/Elastic Cache
- Solid experience of shell scripting
- Experience with cloud orchestration languages such as Ansible
BONUS POINTS FOR:
- Experience working with LXC containers - specifically Docker.
- You'll work directly with engineers and assist in debugging/optimizing on the application-side
- Previous work experience in a startup environment
- Previous experience with a development focused operations team
IN RETURN, WE OFFER:
- An opportunity to work with some of the smartest and most driven people in town. Success is infectious.
- An opportunity to pioneer the cutting edge in health IT at a rapidly growing startup
- Competitive pay + Equity
- 100% covered, comprehensive health/vision/dental insurance
- Flexible working hours and casual attire
- Retina Macbook Pro + monitors
- Unlimited vacation policy
- Weekly catered lunches