American It Resource Group posted over 4 years ago
Contract | Staffing Agency | | 6 Months Carlsbad, CA
Hope you all doing great.
Please do support for our direct client position.
Only local candidates and who are ready to take an in person interview with the client
Sr. Development Engineer
6 months+ contract
Brief description of the project: Develop large sophisticated software systems for internal and external customers
Write C++ client code for our suite of Windows PC 3D internal applications.
Interface with user interface designers and implement requested features.
Attend daily team scrums and quarterly release planning meetings.
List the top Required Skills for Candidates
- Undergraduate degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or Management Information Systems
- 4 to 6 years of professional software development experience
- At least 2 years of experience programming in C++
- Experience with 3D graphics
- Mastery with data structures & core libraries, as well as familiarity with STL & Boost
- Strong math skills, particularly linear algebra and geometry
- Willing to work in a team based culture
Additional (Nice-to-Have) Skills
- Excellent written and oral communications
- User interface development with WPF or Qt
- Experience using Direct3D or Open GL
- Familiarity with C# or Python is a benefit
- Familiarity with Agile development, continuous integration, and modern testing methodologies
- Familiarity with databases, including spatial databases & GIS
- Proficient in one operating system (e.g., Unix, Linux, Windows)
- Proficient in one revision control system (e.g. Mercurial, Git, Subversion)
American IT Resource Group, Inc.
1111, Plaza Dr., Suite 640, Schaumberg, IL - 60173
Gtalk: dineshbaskar.ait -- Skype: dinesh_ait