Unedollar posted almost 5 years ago
FullTime | Staffing Agency | Austin, TX
A large new project that is being built for the Department of Homeland Security is close to underway and a team of Ruby on Rails developers is being built to handle all new development initiatives within a DevOps environment. Currently, the need is for at least one Senior or Lead Ruby Engineer and multiple mid-level developers with at least 1 years software engineering experience. If you have been working with another programming language like Java or Python but have recently started projects with Ruby, you will be considered to fill out the team. Senior and Lead Ruby on Rails Developer should have a strong track record in a Ruby development environment. At least 2+ years of RoR.
- Ruby on Rails (1-5 yrs experience)
- Relational Database experience.
- Familiarity with Agile methodologies
- Familiarity with DevOps a huge plus (puppet, chef)
- Prior Java or Python experience will be considered if recently engaged in RoR development