Product and Operations Manager
Mulholland posted over 4 years ago
FullTime | Berkeley, CA
- Item number maintenance, including new item number creation, lines maintenance, cost and price maintenance, UPCs, etc.
- Direct cycle counts and spot inventories.
- Perform inventory adjustments as needed.
- Ensure ship dates for open sales orders match inventory flows.
- Work with third party buying department in buying and receiving third party goods.
- Work with sales department and planning to produce US-made goods to fill sales orders and provide selling stock.
- Issue, maintain, and receive work orders.
- Work with planning to order raw materials for US production.
- Issue and receive raw materials purchase orders.
- Coordinate with sales to ensure BOS orders are completed in a timely manner.
- Liaise between customer service team and factory regarding repairs.
- Maintain list of open samples and product development projects.
- Work with sales department and planning to order China-made goods to fill sales orders and provide selling stock.
- Issue finished goods purchase orders to China factory, including artwork and spec sheets for custom logo and private label orders (provided by sales team).
- Maintain purchase orders, including receipt dates, with most current and accurate information available.
- Work with sales department and planning to communicate production priorities to China factory.
- Receive all finished goods from China.
- Assist production director in working with any additional contract manufacturers.
- Coordinate between China factory, outside freight forwarder(s), and shipping/receiving to manage shipment of goods from China to Berkeley.
- Provide sales department and shipping/receiving department with a periodic report of incoming receipts from both factories.
- Date of Join Nov 3, 2014
- Relocation Assistance: No
- Travel: 10 %